10,000 Subscribers in 90 Days? Abby Hehemann of GetResponse says it is possible. This FREE email list building course containing 90 modules puts the theory to the test.
The Blog Magazine is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Full Affiliate Disclosure.
- Video Training – A 90-part email list building course (video presentations) with the passionate Product Marketing Manager at GetResponse – Abby Hehemann.
- Printable PDFs with complementary tips and actions to build your list.
- The course is 100% free. Save your money and use it on your own Email List Building efforts and future marketing activities.
After completion of the course, you will be an official Email List Building master! You’ll have certification to prove it. GetResponse tools are used by over 350,000 customers.
Email List Building Course Overview
The course is ideal for individuals or businesses who want to build their email lists. Email marketing is still an essential component in creating a successful blog. The course also comes with official certification by a reputable company.
Learn how to construct a strategy that fits your brand and gets the subscribers you want while also supporting your list-building efforts. The Dos and Don’ts!
|Lead Magnets and How To Create Them|
Learn about lead magnets (the “bait”) that really interest people in the first place. Find your sweet spot and build a list of subscribers who are genuinely interested in your offerings.
|Creating Subscriber Forms|
Discover how to build and integrate various subscription boxes and lead magnets into your website or blog.
Automate your campaigns so they are constantly running without you even being there. Use programmatic marketing automation tools to ensure your emails are reaching and engaging customers.
|Social Media Promotions|
See how to create engaging images, videos, and content while building strategic alliances on social media.
Develop SEO-friendly and engaging content and how to get guest post gigs. Even if your content isn’t perfect and you don’t have a blog yet, you can still strive for excellence. Guest posting is one of the most underutilized strategies for growing an online audience. In fact, 90% of the world’s top 10,000 sites use guest posting!
|Customer Relationship Model|
Learn and how to create and manage a Customer Relationship Model (CRM)
|Creating & Running Webinars|
You’ve got something great going. Making the most of it can help you reach even more potential customers. And if you’re hosting a webinar or marketing video, you can really wow your audience by taking your events seriously and planning them out accordingly.
|Analyze and Manage Your Results|
Analyze the effectiveness of your campaigns with metrics and stats.
E-Mail List Building Course Syllabus
- Welcome to the GetResponse List Building Program
- Fundamentals: the dos and one (big!) don’t of list building
- Lead magnets and how to create them
- Complete your lead magnet and brainstorm promotion
- Create a signup form for your homepage
- Customize your confirmation and welcome emails
- Use marketing automation to welcome new contacts
- Use landing pages to increase your signups
- Set up your email marketing strategy and schedule
- Starting from zero? Invite friends, colleagues, and other connections
- Add a signup form to your Facebook page and email signature
- Create and test using a popup or exit-intent form on your site
- How to produce video marketing content for social media
- Customize your site’s 404 and thank you pages
- Optimize your site’s About page and add an opt-in form in the footer
- How to create engaging images
- Promote your lead magnet on social media
- Find and follow influential sites in your industry
- Develop your content themes
- Comment on blogs to grow your list and build relationships
- How to find guest blogging opportunities
- Pitch a guest post
- Introduction to CRM and how to use it for list building
- Set up a CRM pipeline to optimize your customer targeting
- Important metrics to monitor
- Set up a goal in Google Analytics
- How to repurpose a blog post in social media formats
- Why we blog
- Copywriting 101
- Write the draft of your first guest blog post
And there is more…
- Write final version of your blog post and how to write your author bio
- Promote your first guest post and answer comments
- Reformat the blog post for social media and create a newsletter archive
- Pitch your second guest blog post and start creating a draft
- Keep pitching and drafting your second guest blog post to completion
- Promote your second guest blog post and answer comments
- Reformat your second guest post for social media
- Create your email course: Pick your topic and start your outline
- Create your first draft of your email course lessons
- Keep working on your ecourse and start pitching and drafting your third guest blog post
- Finish your email course and setting it up as an autoresponder
- Use marketing automation to track email course engagement
- Finish your third guest blog post and create a new landing page for your email course
- Promote your third guest blog post and reply to comments
- Launch your email course promo
- Basics of PPC and Adwords
- Basics of social and Facebook advertising
- Monitor and optimize PPC or social ads
- Introduction to webinar marketing
- Pick a webinar topic and search for a webinar partner
- Midway check in: Keeping delivery rates high and managing your growing list
- Finalize your webinar partner arrangement and start pitching your fourth guest blog post
- Draft your fourth guest blog post and start working on webinar content
- Finish your fourth guest blog post and promote it. Keep working on your webinar content.
- Promote your webinar and finish up the content development
- Webinar promotion continued
- Do another webinar promo push and pitch your fifth guest blog post
- Draft your fifth guest blog post and run the webinar technical test
- Finish your fifth blog post and promote it
- Do the final webinar promo push
And even more…
- Host your webinar
- Post-webinar follow up
- Importance of strategic partnerships
- How to get interviews
- Partner with other sites and public speaking
- Facebook contest introduction and planning
- Finish Facebook contest planning and implementation works
- Promote your Facebook contest
- Manage your Facebook contest and reformat a blog post for social media
- Finalize the Facebook contest and close it
- Recapping your Facebook contest
- Pitch and draft your sixth guest blog post
- Finish your sixth guest blog post
- Promote your sixth guest blog post and reformat it for social media
- Pick your second webinar topic
- Start pitching and drafting your seventh guest blog post
- Write your webinar pitch
- Finish your seventh guest blog post
- Start your webinar content development
- Promote your seventh guest blog post
- Continue webinar content creation
- Webinar content development and start the promo
- Finish webinar content development
- Second webinar promo push
- Final webinar promo push and technical test
- Host your second webinar
- Post webinar communication and engagement
- Importance of list hygiene
- Use scoring and tagging to clean our list and track engagement long term
- You did it! Review your results and plan for future works and optimization
Did you know many popular social media channels have been deleted overnight? Yes, even with thousands of followers. Email lists are a safe haven for bloggers to keep their biggest asset – their audience. An email list is a safe haven for Bloggers as it’s theirs to own.
Getting certified with GetResponse is certainly worth it — with over 350,000 users under its belt, it’s a company that’s been around the block a few times and is already well-established and respected.
THE COURSE IS CURRENTLY FREE – GET CERTIFIED!
Course Leader Abby Hehemann is the Product Marketing Manager at GetResponse. In her role, She focuses on the inbound marketing communication of the GetResponse tools, always finding new ways for GetResponse to help online marketers achieve their goals.